Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting to know Moi...

Bienvenue, Welcome!
"Falling in love with Paris and especially the South of France on my first visit there, it felt like being in an old movie, where everything was choreographed so perfectly, with so much attention to detail!
A trip that changed my life forever!
Passionately living and sharing the charm of this little shop, I want to thank my clients, family and friends that have supported us over the last six and a half years, since you add the sparkle to Moi!"
Moi at Duncan Yard, Hatfield, Pretoria is the older sister and last year the younger sister Moi at Cobbles Centre, Parkhurst, Johannesburg joined the family.
Viola! A family team this is, with both my girls, after each studying and receiving degrees in their fields decided to focus and becoming active partners in Moi.
Not to forget mon marie, my hubby that helps to keep us girls grounded! And Grandmere knitting our beautiful tea cozies....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Too much of a good thing can be wonderful." Mae West
Related Posts with Thumbnails