Monday, August 2, 2010

J’adoreeee! Fabulous, French, Finesse!

Markets - flower markets, food markets, antique markets
Grey blue shutters, always wonder what lies beyond...
Window boxes filled with dainty flowers, they cheer me up
Lavender – fields of Lavender, freshly picked Lavender...
Chateaux
Decor – no matter what style you love, the French add pizzazz to it
Over the top Chandeliers and Mirrors
French linen
Linen mist
The French language – no matter what they say!
How the French speak English – wish I had their accent
Edith Piaf and Françoise Hardy
La mode Française – so Chic!
Perfume
Baguettes – crispy!
Croissants
Ladurée Macaroon
Cheese – so many to choose from...
Wine
Champagne
Cezanne
The way that French ladies call their husbands their lovers...
Carousels – they always make me smile
My French Friends
Paris

Pardon, Have I forgotten something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Too much of a good thing can be wonderful." Mae West
Related Posts with Thumbnails